Who are the leaders that are moving American business forward?
It’s Business Drive Time®, and we are looking for some of the greatest business drivers regionally and nationally to feature in the Alpha® Board Fresh Octane Tour.
Who are the innovators? Who are the leaders? What (and where) are the opportunities? Which companies, technologies, products, people will be propelling growth over the next few years?
The Alpha Board Tour includes a market study, leader profile interviews, business news coverage and series of leadership exchanges among standout leaders throughout some of America’s most promising growth cities. We have already begun to engage business leaders and leading businesses in multiple cities.
We’re working with those that will be most responsible for the leadership, innovation, products, companies and programs that will be driving business forward. We are also speaking with experts on the cities themselves, to discuss livability, market conditions and the business climate for future growth. If that includes you, we’d love for your organization to participate.
- What are the most attractive new growth cities and regions of the country, and more importantly what are the key trends, issues and activities within those geographies expected to drive new growth going forward?
- What industries show the most promise for growth in jobs, revenue and profits over the next few years?
- What companies are driving those industries?
- Who are the people, products and services that are most responsible for new business growth?
- What key market trends and business platforms are most responsible?
- How can we help the best business drivers gain more recognition, visibility and market connections?
- Which leaders should be involved in the tour, and what companies, in your opinion, are the most deserving of recognition?