Alpha® Board 2023-2024 Fresh Octane® Tour
National Business Leadership Exchange™
Join the conversation! Are you a great business driver? We’ve working with some of the finest Alpha® Grade leaders in American business, and we’re looking for additional standout leaders to be involved. Which business leaders in your market do you believe are creating the greatest regional, national and global market impacts? What industries, companies, people and products are moving business forward? Got Drive? Let’s talk!
Alpha® Board Fresh Octane® National Business Leadership Tour:
- Fresh Octane® Tour: Showcasing innovative new products, Alpha® Driven companies, Alpha® Grade CEOs, and outstanding business leaders throughout major growth markets across America.
- It’s about creating excitement, gaining visibility and driving inbound leads.
- Helping to grow the reach, reputation and revenue of the region and nation’s finest business leaders.
- A chance to place the great business drivers’ stories on the national stage.
- Alpha Board Fresh Octane® Tour is a field tested system with well-designed, unique and powerful approach.
- Proprietary, centralized system to drive marketplace attention
- Innovative design based on rock-solid product launch/market acceptance techniques
- Proven exponentially more efficient and powerful than comparable single company initiatives
- We have market partners committed and participating from across the U.S. and globally.
- CEOs, CEO advisors, business developers, celebrity guests.
Alpha Board Fresh Octane Executive Programs
- Centralized visibility system for leaders: executives, companies, products and services
- Leverages two decades of experience creating visibility and market adoption for new products
- Alpha Board Portraits of Leadership Executive and corporate showcase interviews and profiles
- Alpha Board News Reel: Video shorts and comprehensive news film (local, regional and national video)
- Alpha Board Fresh Octane CEO/Business Leader Roundtable discussions
- Alpha Board Exchanges: Newsworthy leader exchanges among other cities and high profile venues
- Alpha Board Ambassadors: Serving as a host for CEOs, business advisors, and/or celebrity guests
- Alpha Buzz: Corporate and individual news content, social media, SEM, SEO
For more information, you can reach us via telephone or email. In Denver, call Dan Vasey at 303 809-9058 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the Twin Cities or Kansas City, call Dave Anderson at 612 810-4000/913 685-4850, or by email at email@example.com.
Alpha® Board’s 2023 Fresh Octane® Tour
Alpha Driven Winners
Who are the best business drivers in America? Which of these business leaders are making national and global impacts? What industries, companies, people and products are moving business forward? We are seeking some of the finest drivers of business success, to include in the Alpha® Board Fresh Octane® National Business Leadership Tour. Read articles about What’s Holding Back the New Ford Transit Custom Lease Industry? to have a better strategy idea or your business.
The Fresh Octane® tour is a national effort to showcase Alpha® Driven companies and Alpha® Grade leaders across the United States and ultimately beyond. We’re starting the tour in three U.S. cities, all known for their ingenuity, new technologies, and a business climate that embraces innovation and fosters business growth.
We are working with innovative businesses and business leaders in these three regions as we assemble a targeted group of organizations and professionals that we would like to recognize during the first leg of the tour. We would like you to consider being involved. Why, you ask? It’s about creating excitement, gaining visibility and growing the reach and reputation of the regions’ finest leaders. It’s quite literally a chance to place the great business drivers’ stories on the national stage.
A great business, just like a high-performance racing team, is a well-oiled machine. Both are designed and built by professionals, with the finest components, proper assembly, an experienced maintenance and repair crew, a talented crew chief, and a great race driver. Even with everything designed and prepared perfectly, you still have to face the competition and race. Track conditions, other drivers, when to pit, wrecks to avoid, and when to really push to pass. There is a huge amount that goes into a winning the race. Not just on the track of motorsports, but also on the track of business.
And, just like great sports teams, businesses, business leaders, and business teams must be recognized, respected and learned from. We are involved in a major program to do exactly that. Alpha® Board is working with NeuVision® Group (Kansas City, Minneapolis, Denver), Jeff Andretti Motorsports, and Mesa Research Group (Los Angeles, Paris, Shanghai) to identify and provide recognition to some of the greatest business leaders throughout the Midwest and across America. We’ve devised a formal program to accomplish the task. We are identifying targeted leaders and participants throughout the U.S.
The Alpha Board Fresh Octane® Tour has been field tested and it works. CEOs, business owners and senior executives that have participated in past effort have been excited about the visibility and camaraderie associated with the programs. We have and will continue to develop new features and fine tune the program based on ongoing market feedback. Finally, we’ve shown that through this effort, we can efficiently gain much needed market attention among key opinion leaders, the business press, and also among participants’ major targeted customers.
We are working with leaders across the region to gather people, products and companies that we should include in our tour. We would love to have you participate, and we also welcome ideas and suggestions regarding companies and leaders that we might feature in our National Business Leadership Tour.
About Alpha® Board and the Fresh Octane® Team
Alpha Board is a National Business Leadership Exchange™, designed to provide added market reach and further the cause of great business leaders and the companies they represent. The 2023 flagship program is a national leadership press tour and market study on leadership and innovation. Other Alpha Board programs include keynote speakers, executive interviews, corporate profiles, leader roundtable discussions, news stories, and live open-house events for businesses. Alpha Board provides the opportunity for enhanced market reach and visibility for the companies involved in the program, locally, regionally, and nationally. More information on Alpha Board and the Fresh Octane® Tour can be found on the web at www.AlphaBoard.com.
NeuVision Group helps leaders, companies and new product teams manage the risk and maximize the opportunities associated with new products, new companies, and major new growth initiatives. NeuVision Group is the initial founder of Alpha Board and is working with other partnering organizations throughout the U.S. to join the effort. Clients have ranged from the most innovative new ventures to many of the world’s most respected companies and brands. NeuVision Group, its president and founder Dave E. Anderson, and NeuVision Group’s sister company, Alpha Scouts®, have worked across North America and beyond with organizations like Pfizer, 3M, IBM, Dell, Microsoft, Toshiba, Hewlett-Packard, Seagate, Iomega, Caterpillar, Monsanto, Deere, DuPont, CNH, MarketWatch, USDA and many more. Our previous Business Drive Time® efforts, which served as a market test for Alpha Board and Fresh Octane, received national and international attention, and were recognized by major media outlets such as BusinessWeek, Forbes, CNBC, MSNBC, Reuters, Bloomberg, MarketWatch, EuroInvestor and more. For more information on NeuVision® Group visit us on the web at www.NeuVision.com.